Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins # 145

(If you'd like to play along, please go here.)


1. Sweet dreams to my kiddos who are hopefully in nap-land right now!
2. Soon I hope I get some time especially for me.
3. Silliness is a prerequisite for having children.
4. I am going to dress up this Halloween. Particular costume is still in question. I'm working on it (and that doesn't mean I'm making it, by the way, as I'm anything but crafty)
5. Outstanding or not, the dessert has been scarfed. I can't pass up dessert.
6. A facial is what I want right now!
7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my dad, Kory, Hubby and the girls. Tomorrow my plans include a trip to a fall/Halloween/pumpkin kid carnival thingie, and on Sunday I want to see the Andy Warhol exhibit at Union Station.
** Please try not to miss me too much, as I won't be posting as often while my dad is in town. And Monday Hubby and I are hosting a large gathering here at our house, so it's going to be kinda crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner