Monday, October 12, 2009

Need Female Fashionista Help --- PRONTO!

Okay ladies. I splurged on this new dress for winter/holidays/holiday parties, etc. It's from Boden USA & you can check it out here. I love it. It's a knit, sweater-y material. The top is light grey with white stripes, a band of orange in the middle, and the bottom is in slimming navy. It's knee-length.

Please don't think I'm dumb, but I'm assuming (and in the catalogue it was hard to tell in the photo of the model wearing it) I should pair this with navy tights and navy pumps. But is that too monochromatic? I don't own navy pumps, so I'm going to have to go out and get some. But I figured I should check with all of my very hip bloggy friends first.

Please advise and forgive me my stupidity and ineptitude!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner