Wednesday, October 7, 2009

more bloggy love


Lee over at Hormones, Headaches & Hot Flashes is totally buttering me up with this award. Lee, thank you so much. You are such an inspiration to me and I really appreciate all of your help, support, and love. We bloggy gals need to stick together!
I'm not sure what Lee's ulterior motives are, but suffice it to say I'm mightily suspicious. Lee, be forewarned; I'm watching you! Lee is plumping my ego with all the praise she's given me. She told me that I "shine!" It's like I said---she's working on something, I just don't know what!
I don't think there are any particular "rules" for this award, so I'm going to pass it on to some bloggy friends I've recently discovered & am following with great joy. So, without further adieu, I hereby bestow this award upon the following lovely ladies:
These chicks are super smart and I'm so excited to have found them either through SITS or other bloggy friends. Please check them out immediately and FOLLOW THEM! I promise they will brighten your day and make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner