Wednesday, October 7, 2009

stress

We got into it this morning.

Apparently I'm not showing enough sympathy.

Also, Hubby suddenly wants to read my blog when he's never shown an interest before. I panicked and removed the URL from my Facebook page (otherwise I'm not sure he knows how to find it). I was going to delete some posts, but I don't really want to. This is me and this is what I'm feeling.

We need to talk it all out. And it's not going to be pretty. He still can't accept responsibility for his actions, and until he does, I'm not sure I can move forward. I don't know.

I think it's ironic that of all the times to want to read my blog (for the first time, mind you), he picks now. When I've been venting and not writing very pretty things about it.

Some of you are saying "I told you so," because you don't post personal things like this on your blogs. But I need an outlet sometimes. I don't divulge horrid secrets here or anything like that. But this had to be discussed. I had to get it off my chest.

We are trying to get a sitter for a little while tonight so we can grab a bite alone and talk about everything. I'm not looking forward to it, but I know it has to be done.

Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner