Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Stealing--the ABC's of Meme

If you'd like to play along, go here. I love me some Sunday Stealing! Especially when I should be plunging the toilet my daughter just clogged up.


A- Advocate for: Jews, homosexuals, Alzheimer's patients, moms of multiples

B- Best Feature: my boobs. Only because they're not real, you know.

C- Could do without: bad hair days and clogged toilets.

D- Dreams and desires: I want to write a book. It's going to be years, people. I have no idea what it will be like or about. I've recently been thinking something along the lines of "Me Talk Pretty One Day," by David Sedaris. Which, if you haven't already read, you must go get. Now.

E- Essential items: tweezers. laptop. Burt's Bees lotions & products.

F- Favorite past time: reading, writing, blogging. It's a three-way tie.

G- Good at: um, nagging? yelling? making my kids cry?

H- Have never tried: skydiving. Botox. pole dancing. gambling. cocaine.

I- If I had a million dollars: I'd donate a bunch to charity, but would buy a new wardrobe for myself because apparently mine isn't good enough and I "dress like crap."

J- Junkie for: blogging.

K- Kindred spirit: all of my new bloggy buds--you know who you are. Snarkler 2010!

L- Little known fact: I read so well & so voraciously from a young age that when I started 2nd grade, the teachers put me in reading class with the 5th graders. Which worked out well because I remember feeling very bored and frustrated with my peers. They were having trouble reading Dr. Seuss and I had already read Ramona Quimby and Superfudge.

M- Memorable moment: When Hubby's groomsmen dropped me during the Hora at our wedding (the traditional dance when the bride and groom are carried around while seated on chairs). And on the way down from my chair I flashed my lacy white skivvies to all our guests. Super!

N- Never again will I: Dance drunkenly on a table at Cabo Wabo.

O- Occasional indulgence: pie. almost any kind will do, but preferably apple or pumpkin.

P- Profession: mother of twins, aspiring famous writer.

Q- Quote: "Whatever you want to do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." Goethe

R- Reason to smile: It's fall. The leaves are changing. My kids are cute (mostly) and my husband loves me (most of the time).

S- Sorry about: yelling at Izzy for clogging up the terlet.

T- Things you are worrying about right now: whether or not I'll have to call Roto Rooter about this here clogged terlet.

U- Uninterested in: golf, unfortunately for my husband

V- Very scared of: flying roaches and/or the regular variety. Fortunately there aren't many of them in Kansas!

W- Worst habits: self-deprecation

X- X marks my ideal vacation spot: Italy. Have never been there...

Y - Yummiest dessert: pie, but also Bananas Foster, which I haven't made in a very long time.

Z- Zodiac sign: Virgo, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner