Thursday, October 22, 2009

BLerapy is almost here!

Big excitement in blog land, folks!





Tomorrow is BLerapy, hosted by Adventures of a Wanna-Be Supah Mommy. Click on that to read more. For you lazy people, here's the rub: I will be hosting a post tomorrow (Friday) written by an anonymous blogger--NOT ME---an exercise to allow him/her to vent or tell a funny story that he/she cannot post on his/her own blog for any variety of reasons. I am really excited, and I know Supah Mommy has been working hard to make this happen. So come back tomorrow & visit me again. And be sure to check out the links to the other participants' BLerapy posts, too. Surely there will be lots of laughs!





In the meantime, I leave you with one of my favorite images---apropos for this time of year:


My kids and I just can't get enough. We're basically watching it once a day.

"Never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker." --Linus

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner