Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Stealing from Lee & Kyslp

I'm Sunday Stealing from Lee who in turn Sunday Stole from Kyslp. So am I a thief squared??? Oh well. Anyway, here it is.


1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? last night was bad. Rice Krispie Treats, some muffins, and cookies. I was coping with my anger from Hubby's "accident."

2. Where was your profile picture taken? at a party at our country club a little over a year ago.

3. Can you play Guitar Hero? No. Is that a Wii game? We don't own a Wii, which is another post all on its own.

4. Name someone who made you laugh today. I haven't laughed today. It's not a laughing kind of day, not after yesterday.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why? about 10:30 ish. I was exhausted. I didn't go out and I don't usually stay up too late. I'm lame that way.

6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why? somewhere quiet and peaceful, maybe in the mountains? Someplace with crisp, clean air and no smog.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? maybe? I don't remember.

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? I have a few friends within a few blocks, which is really nice. But my older friends (i.e. from high school/college) are all far away & spread out.

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits? ummm NO AND NO THANK YOU!

10. Do you like Dr. Pepper? Hate it, tastes like prunes. Used to be a Diet Coke gal, but I gave it up about two months ago and I feel so much better for it!

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Probably at a funeral I went to last month.

12. Who took your profile picture? I don't remember, someone else at the party.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? My kiddos being goofy.

14. Was yesterday better than today? Why? NO NO NO. See my post from last night.

15. Can you live a day without TV? Yes. I don't watch that much tv anymore.

16. Are you upset about anything now? Yes, I'm upset about my husband.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Sometimes.

18. Are you a bad influence? nah. I'm kinda boring & lame.

19. Night out or night in? I'm usually in. But I enjoy "out"every so often, like tomorrow night for Girls' Night Out!

20. What items could you not go without during the day? Computer, cell phone, my car, snacks.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Ironically, my husband. YESTERDAY.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? it's about the Alzheimer's Walk yesterday

23. How do you feel about your life right now? Alright, I guess.

24. Do you hate anyone? skinny bitches & liars. fake people.

25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? random messages mostly about the Alzheimer's Walk I did yesterday morning.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? yes

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Ha! Hell NO!

28. What song is stuck in your head? "Let's Go Swimming" by Laurie Berkner

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., who do you want it to be? Someone coming to kidnap me and take me someplace amazing/fun

30. Do you (or did you)want to have grandkids before you’re 50? No, not before 50. Yikes.

31. Tell us about your Saturday night. Went to the pharmacy to pick up pain meds and Colace for my husband. Came home. Helped him shower and and get dressed to go out. Then I made a Lean Cuisine and followed it with cookies, muffins, etc. as stated above. Watched a bit of tv, blogged, nothing terribly exciting. Seethed and stewed over the flag football incident. Went to bed.

32. Do you think too much or too little? Too much. WAY too much.

33. Do you smile a lot? I think I need to work on smiling more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner