Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sunday Stealing one day early

If you'd like to play, go here.

1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? Maybe Fred Phelps. His people picket at my synagogue weekly. It's really very sad and frustrating.

2. How do you flush the toilet in public? Always with my foot/shoe. Why on earth would you ever use your hand?? I don't care if you wash it afterwards, it's the principle of the thing. It's too gross. I can't bring myself to touch it with my hand.

3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? ALWAYS

4. Do you have a crush on someone? just my husband. Oh and Clive Owen. And the dude who plays Edward Cullen in Twilight. And my girl crush is Reese Witherspoon. I could really go on and on.

5. Name one thing you worry about running out of. Tampons and gasoline.

6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? I've been told Sandra Bullock and Amanda Peet. Go ahead & laugh.

7. What is your favourite pizza topping? any veggies--but NO BELL PEPPERS!

8. Do you crack your knuckles? no way Jose

9. What song do you hate the most? What is the name of that dumb song, "Birthday Sex?" Tell me I'm not the only one who's heard that shit. It's awful.

10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? Yes, thanks sooooo much.

11. What are your super powers? I can read super fast. I can also encourage good behavior in my children by dosing them with large amounts of sugar.

12. Peppermint or spearmint? Peppermint

13. Where are your car keys? in my purse

14. Last song you listened to? Kings of Leon, "Sex on Fire"

15. What's your most annoying habit? I interrupt people. Frequently. Especially my husband, apparently

16. Where did you last go on vacation? Washington DC for a wedding

17. What is your best physical feature? um, I don't know. I'm not good at saying positive things about myself. I have nicely shaped biceps from Jazzercise, I guess. But I'm not all ripped like Madge or anything, don't worry.

18. What CD is closest to you right now? something kiddie, probably Laurie Berkner.

19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? milk, cheese, & yogurt

20. What superstition do you believe/practice? I do knock on wood. Does that count? Otherwise I don't throw salt over my shoulder or anything like that.

21. What colour are your bed sheets? a pretty bluish grey. Solid.

22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird? a bird. I would love to fly and tweet.

23. Last thing you broke? a nail when I was trying to open my Shatto milk bottle

24. What are you having to eat tonight? I don't know. We're taking my mother-in-law and my dad and Kory out to dinner. I will likely have something seafood-y.

25. What colour shirt are you wearing? pink, baby!

26. If you could be doing anything else today, what would you rather be doing? getting a facial. Seems like I just mentioned that. lol.

27. Do security cameras make you nervous? no

28. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?

29. Last time you went to a cemetery? I guess maybe 2 years ago or so when we had the stone setting for Hubby's grandmother

30. Last concert you went to? Dave Matthews

31. Favourite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? Dave Matthews (but I haven't been to many concerts as I have a crowd phobia thing)

32. Next concert you're planning to attend? I would love to go to a Sarah McLachlan concert. Or Jewel. Or Madonna. You're laughing again, aren't you?

33. Do you talk to yourself? yes

34. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet? yes

35. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born? no, but I've seen some on tv, and I would love to do this someday...would also love to watch a baby being born

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner