Thursday, October 7, 2010

Catfish The Movie...Biggest Dissapointment of 2010

So your probably wondering WHAT THE HELL IS CATFISH? I'm completely and utterly serious when I say DO NOT GO SEE THIS MOVIE! It officially wins the Award for Dumbest Movie of The Year. (Not an Award that you want to win) I went to see this movie with with my Best friend Juliet. We were hoping for some crazy twister ending but again Disappointment... I sat through this entire movie majorly pissed about how stupid it was. I was completely caught off guard with this one.  I really thought this was going to be a good movie being wrong sucks. AND THE NAME OF THE MOVIE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT AT ALL!!!!! Arggggghhh!!!! What is wrong with the world...
Thanks for reading,
xoxo,
Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner