Sunday, October 10, 2010

Like... Literally, right?

A drinking game we like to play in our house goes like this:

Watch an episode of one of the many superficial, empty, vacuous and utterly fabulous Foxtel reality shows and have a shot every time someone misuses the word literally.

I was so drunk after watching the Rachel Zoe Project I wore my shoes to bed.  Literally.

"I literally want to cut myself in half" SHOT 
"I will literally die if she sees me like this" SHOT
"That dress is literally bananas" SHOT

Actually that last one could have been true.

Let's head to our leaderboard to see which reality stars are contributing to my liver failure.

Kardashian, Kim - 7
Kardashian, Kourtney - 7
Kardashian, Khloe - 2 (to be fair, she's the plain one and doesn't get as much airtime)
Jenner, Kris - 5
Zoe, Rachel - 9
Madison, Holly - 6
Montag, Heidi - 4
Patridge, Audrina - 3

Special mention to Kris Jenner who actually used it correctly once, probably by accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner