Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Spring Racing

A preview of my outfit for the races on Saturday....

  

This gorgeous dress is $299 from Review, I love the 1950s silhouette and ladylike style.  I'm counting on this dress to remind me to act like a lady after my fourth beer.... 

It's more than I wanted to spend but I made up for it by keeping the accessories under $100...
Shoes were $29 from Spendless Shoes.  A wedge is a must at the races to avoid any grass/heel related mishaps.  At this price, they are practically guaranteed to hurt like hell.


Alannah Hill headband was on sale at www.clearitonline.com.au for $15 (reduced from $49).  I'll feel like an idiot on the day and not wear it.  You wait.


Princess Highway clutch was on sale at www.clearitonline.com.au for $14 (reduced from $38).  To stash my wads and wads of winning cash.

These $39.95 Betts sequinned ballet flats roll up into a tiny ball and fit easily inside your handbag.  So when my cheap shoes start hurting I'll look less like a barefoot drunken skank.  Yay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner