Friday, October 8, 2010

Love the way you lie

                        

 When Irene mentioned me in the post about the Recovery album, she said that I knew all of the words to this song. Now, that is true. I'm a HUGE Eminem fan and a HUGE fan of this song! Duh, I know all the words!! This song is done by the rap star Eminem and the pop star Rihanna and it's very catchy and great, but I honestly don't get it at ALL!! I mean he's taking about betting the hell out of this woman and she's saying it's alright. No, no it's NOT alright!!  If it were me in that situation, I would beat the guy back, not stay and let him beat me up. Once again, I love this song, but c'mon!!
Thanks for reading!!

xoxo,
Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner