Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Social Network!

So I just saw The Social Network starring Jesse Eisenberg this movie is about the social network that about 90% of teens in America are completely addicted to (I do fall under this category!). In case you've been living in a cave for your entire life and have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm talking about FACEBOOK! Facebook is one of the post commonly used apps on any phone and the 12th most visited website in the world! The creator of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg was played by Jesse Eisenberg and I personnaly believe that this movie completely and 100% describes out generation. I mean HONESTLY what the hell would I do without Facebook? I would be bored as hell. Lol
Thanks for reading,
xoxo,
Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner