Sunday, October 10, 2010

Guide to Disguising Man-Hands

There is nothing wrong with my hands per se,  it's just that they are well... large.  Huge.  Thick.  Man-like.  If I were a male pro-wrestler in his 40's no one would bat an eyelid. 

They have their advantages - I'm an ace jar opener, a sought after high-fiver and lesbians seem to like me.  But mostly I try and hide them and as such have become a bit of an expert at it.

Top 3 Tips to Disguise Man-Hands

1. Nude nail polish 
I figure if nude shoes elongate the leg, surely nude nails would do the same to my sausage fingers?  I like OPI in Polar Bare.  (See what OPI did there?  Clever.)
2. Gloves. 
So what if you have to organise your whole outfit around them.  It can be fun to dress as a murderess or a magician.
Corset by Dotti
Pencil skirt by Wendy Hawthorne
Gloves from Target


3. Hold large objects. 
Offer to help carry furniture, use massive handbags, wear oversized rings and drink schooners or pints.  The bigger the things near your hands, the smaller your hands will appear.


Ring by Lovisa

          
        Dress by Pink Stitch
              Overpriced beer on Las Ramblas, Barcelona
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner