Sunday, October 10, 2010

Degrassi Is BACK!!!!!

      OMG!!! DEGRASSI IS BACK!!! After Degrassi "The boiling point" I have to say I've been waiting for the new season forever! and it's finally here. It was an amazing epissode and I deffinately felt bad that Alli left Degrassi because of that jackass Drew (who according to Rachel is "So Dreamy") lol. Alli was like one of my favorite characters I really do hope to see her in more episodes though. More drama comes our way with Jenna pregnancy! WHOAH!!! Okay why is KC being such a douche lord about it. He is partly responsible! On a happier note, What would I do without Degrassi! I remember watching my first episode when emma was a little girl talking to her friend on the internet who was actually a rapist and seeing Spinner (MY FAVORITE) bully around everyone in the school and seeing Jimmy walk (before that RETARD Rick SHOT HIM!) Degrassi has come a long way from online predators, school shootings and teen pregnancies to Drugs, more teen pregnancies and an almost school stabbing! I doubt that new show Gigantic will ever be as good as Degrassi. I mean come on IT'S DEGRASSI! Its been around for 31 YEARS!
Lets recap in a time line shall we,



This show has come a long way like seriously who doesn't love degrassi!
Thanks for reading,
xoxo,
Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner