Monday, October 4, 2010

Eminem-Recovery!

Okay so, I know we all know who Eminem is and I'm sure you've all heard a few songs from his new album. The album has been out for a few months now but I find it completely AMAZING!! I'm not the hugest fan of rap music but the first song I heard from this album was "Not Afraid" and once I heard this song I couldn't stop playing it. Another song that you may know from this album is "Love The Way You Lie" featuring Pop artist Rihanna. My best friend Juliet (HI JULIET!!) loves this song in fact I think she has all of the lyrics Memorized. I actually went out an bought this album that's how much I love it and the last album I bought was The Jonas Brothers When You look me in the eyes album. So believe me when I say this album is amazing. So go check it out!!
Album includes:

1. Cold Wind Blows
2. Talkin’ 2 Myself Feat. Kobe
3. On Fire
4. Won’t Back Down Ft. Pink
5. W.T.P.
6. Going Through Changes
7. Not Afraid
8. Seduction
9. No Love Ft. Lil Wayne
10. Space Bound
11. Cinderella Man
12. 25 to Life
13. So Bad
14. Almost Famous
15. Love the Way You Lie Ft. Rihanna
16. You’re Never Over

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner