Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Fourth Kind

  The Fourth Kind  is probably one of the creepiest and best horror films I have ever seen in my entire life (even if I've only been alive for 13 short years). It is basically a film of alien encounters and abductions of about 6 or 7 real people. It has the actual videos that were filmed in 2000 and the reenactment of them with Milla Jovovich as the main character, Dr. Abigail Tyler. She encounters a couple patients who have been having the same dream and trouble sleeping. She is a therapist trying to find the answers that she needs. She hypnotizes them so they can relive what happened to them so they can find what has been happening to them. Most people don't believe in aliens. I know I didn't. But, after seeing this film and what happened to these poor people, I know that some one or something is out there in the universe. There is no way we can be the only thing out there. This film is full of incredible, unbelievable, and indescribable happenings. The Fourth Kind literally scared the crap out of me and i watched it in the middle of the day with the sunlight and I am still horrified to go to sleep tonight, because the abducted people only remember seeing an owl. A white owl that the aliens want you to remember instead of remembering what truly happened. If you don't believe in aliens, watch this movie and then tell me that you still don't believe in them. Here's a link to a trailer for it. It came out in theaters about a year ago. I watched it on TV. Rent it or watch it on TV. You will freak out.
   http://www.hdtrailerz.com/movie-trailers/the-fourth-kind
xoxo, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner