Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Vampires?!



  Okay so, I'm driving home from school today and I see 3 back to back billboards all advertising Vampire shows and movies. Okay so is anyone not remembering the time when Vampires use to be scary? What happened to Dracula or Van Helsing the hero who KILLED vampires. Ever since Twilight Vampires have been considered these super sexy people and I DON'T GET IT! I mean we've got the Twilight cast HOT True Blood cast HOT The Vampire Diaries cast HOT! Do you see the pattern here? I mean don't get me wrong here I love Edward Cullen and Damon and Stephan Salvatore but they just take the meaning of vampire"the reanimated body of a dead person believed to come from the grave at night and suck the blood of persons asleep"(Merriam Webster) and turn it into "A hot guy who finds some mortal girl to fall in love with while holding back the urge to suck her blood" But believe it or not what would I do in class all day without my vampire fantasies? :) (possibly learn something?) NO MORE VAMPIRES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner